THREE-PHASE TWO-POLE – Series 7P/7V (previous series AP-AV)
Starting from 2017, the two-pole asynchronous electric motors with cast iron casing made by Elvem are identified by the acronyms 7P (constant torque) and 7V (quadratic torque). Previously they were identified by the acronyms 7AP(constant torque) and 7AV (quadratic torque).
All Elvem motors have voltage V400/50 +/-10% 50Hz and 480V +/-10% 60Hz, protection rating IP 55, insulation class F.
Special voltage motors , with greater protection rating and other optional features are available under the Special design section.
All cast iron motors are equipped with grease nipples for lubrication of the bearings, 3 temperature probes .
The grey cast iron housing HT200 with high structural sturdiness has a special design that ensures optimal dissipation of heat and facilitate cleaning interventions.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - series 7P – 7V
The motors with the following polarity and design are available on stock:
- 2/4 pole (3000/1500 rpm) constant torque Dahlander connection from 11/8.8 kW to 85/70 kW
- 2/4 pole (3000/1500 rpm) quadratic torque Dahlander connection fromf 11.5/3 kW to 85/19 kW
- 4/8 pole (1500/750 rpm) constant torque Dahlander connection from 7.5/4.8 kW to 56/38 kW
- 4/8 pole (1500/750 rpm) quadratic torque Dahlander connection fromf 9/2.2 kW to 75/18.5 kW
- 4/6 pole (1500/1000 rpm) constant torque separate windings from 6.6/4.5 kW to 50/33 kW
- 4/6 pole (1500/1000 rpm) quadratic torque separate windings from 7.5/2.5 kW to 75/25 kW
- 6/8 pole (1000/750 rpm) constant torque separate windings from 4.2/6 kW to 41/33 kW
- 6/8 pole (1000/750 rpm) quadratic torque separate windings from 5.5/26 kW to 45/20 kW
- Cast iron housing
- Hot-dip galvanized lifting eyebolts
- Built-in feet
- Standard protection rating IP55. Other protections available on request. Please visit the special design IP section
- SKF Bearings
- Standard insulation class F. Other insulation classes are available on request. Please visit our special design section.
- Standard painting RAL5010. Other painting available on request. Please visit the special design section
- The cast iron terminal box can be rotated in 4 positions
Further specifications are available in the download area
- Standard asynchronous electric motors with aluminium housing
- Motors with Cast Iron Casing
- Brake asynchronous electric motors
- Elvem Drive
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive information about our products.