THREE-PHASE SINGLE-POLE – 7T series
(previous series 7SM – 7SH – 7XM – 7XH – 7PM – 7PH)
Shaft height, from 56 to 450
Efficiency classes IE4, IE3, IE2, IE1
Temperature Probes PTC
As of 2017, the acronym 7T identifies electric asynchronous single-phase single-pole motors with cast iron casing made by Elvem. Previously the motors were identified by the acronyms 7SM – 7SH – 7XM – 7XH.
The motors available are with 2, 4, 6 and 8 poles in all design versions: B3, B5, B35.
As standard features, the motors have voltage 400V +/ -10% 50Hz and 480V +/ -10% 60Hz, IP 55 protection rating, F class insulation and SKF bearings with grease nipple.
TS special voltage motors, with greater protection rating and other options are available in the Special design section.
All cast iron motors are equipped with grease nipples for periodic lubrication of bearings, with 3thermal breakers PTC on thermistors.
The cast iron casing with high structural sturdiness has a special design that ensures optimal dissipation of heat and facilitates cleaning interventions.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - series 7T
- 2 Pole (3000 rpm) from 11 to 1000 kW
- 4 Poles (1500 rpm) from 11 to 710 kW
- 6 Pole (1000 rpm) from 7.5 to 630 kW
- 8 Pole (750 rpm) from 4 to 450 kW
- Lower or higher powers of electric motors are available upon request
- Cast iron casing
- Hot-dip galvanized lifting eyebolts
- Built-in feet
- Standard protection rating IP55. On request, other protection ratings available, visit the Special design section
- SKF Bearings
- Standard insulation class F. Other insulation classes are available on request. Please visit our special design CLH section.
- Standard painting RAL5010. On request, other protection paintings available, visit the VSP Special design section
- The cast iron terminal box can be rotated in 4 positions
Further specifications are available in the download area