THREE-PHASE SINGLE-POLE – 7T series (previous series 7SM – 7SH – 7XM – 7XH – 7PM – 7PH)
Efficiency classes IE4, IE3, IE2, IE1
As of 2017, the acronym 7T identifies electric asynchronous single-phase single-pole motors with cast iron casing made by Elvem. Previously the motors were identified by the acronyms 7SM – 7SH – 7XM – 7XH.
The motors available are with 2, 4, 6 and 8 poles in all design versions: B3, B5, B35.
All Elvem motors have voltage 400V +/-10% 50Hz and 480V +/-10% 60Hz, protection rating IP 55, insulation class F and SKF bearings with grease nipple.
Special voltage motors , with greater protection rating and other optional features are available under the Special design section.
All cast iron motors are equipped with grease nipples for lubrication of the bearings, 3 temperature probes .
The cast iron housing with high structural sturdiness has a special design that ensures optimal dissipation of heat and facilitate cleaning interventions.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - series 7T
- 2 Pole (3000 rpm) from 11 to 1000 kW
- 4 Pole (1500 rpm) from 11 to 710 kW
- 6 Pole (1000 rpm) from 7.5 to 630 kW
- 8 Pole (750 rpm) from 4 to 450 kW
- Lower or higher powers electric motors are available upon request
- Cast iron housing
- Hot-dip galvanized lifting eyebolts
- Built-in feet
- Standard protection rating IP55. Other protections available on request. Please visit the special design IP section
- SKF Bearings
- Standard insulation class F. Other insulation classes are available on request. Please visit our special design section.
- Standard painting RAL5010. Other painting available on request. Please visit the special design section
- The cast iron terminal box can be rotated in 4 positions
For further specifications please go to the download section
- Standard asynchronous electric motors with aluminium housing
- Motors with Cast Iron Casing
- Brake asynchronous electric motors
- Elvem Drive
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive information about our products.