SINGLE-PHASE – Series 6M 6L (previous series 6MYT – 6MYTH – 6ML)
Starting from 2017, the single-phase asynchronous electric motors with aluminium casing made by Elvem are identified by the following
- 6M, permanent capacitor
- 6L, centrifugal circuit breaker
Previously they were identified by acronyms 6MYT/6MYTH (permanent capacitor) and 6ML (centrifugal capacitor).
The versions available are with 2 and 4 poles, and either permanent or centrifugal capacitor.
Single-phase electric motors are available upon request with 6, 8 poles, 2/4 and 4/8 poles, single-phase double winding.
Motor voltage is 230/50 Hz, insulation class F, protection rating IP55, protective coating RAL 5010.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - series 6M and 6L
- 2-pole (3000 rpm) permanent capacitor from 0.09 to 3 kW
- 4-pole (1500 rpm) permanent capacitor from 0.06 to 3 kW
- 2 pole (3000 rpm) centrifugal circuit breaker from 0.18 to 4 kW
- 4 pole (1500 rpm) centrifugal circuit breaker from 0.12 to 4 kW
- Other power and polarity versions are available upon request.
- Aluminium casing
- Modular feet
- Standard protection rating IP55. Other protections available on request. Please visit the special design IP section
- Bearings lubricated for life
- Standard insulation class F. Other insulation classes are available on request. Please visit our special design section.
- Standard painting RAL5010. Other painting available on request. Please visit the special design section
- Standard asynchronous electric motors with aluminium housing
- Motors with Cast Iron Casing
- Brake asynchronous electric motors
- Elvem Drive
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive information about our products.